niedziela, 2 grudnia 2012

Little things

Kocia muzyka from Be_bronze on Vimeo.


This post will be written in English and English only. Because the person it is meant for does not speak Polish anyways. And it’s a post about little things.
There are many people in Bangladesh whom I shall thank. And I tried to thank them as I could. But there is also one person without whom I wouldn’t come here in the first place. S.
So – thank you for all these little things that made me smile. For fuchka. For my birthday. For playing on the glasses filled with water. For your shows. For taking care of me. For holding my hair when I was vomiting. For the moments in the morning when you go ballistic cause you’re not fully awake yet. For all the trips we had. Finally for inviting me here.  For all the beautiful moments. They made me the happiest woman in the universe.
I don’t know the future. Neither do you. But I was and still am happy. And I know that so are you. 
Chiuma-chiuma

Brak komentarzy: