środa, 12 grudnia 2012

Dzien muzeow – zmeczenie – cisnienie rosnie/The day of the museums – tiredness – high blood pressure


To jest poduszka / That is a pillow

Ledwie sie dzisiaj z wyrka podnioslam. Cialo krzyczalo “panna – lezec!”. A panna na to “nie ma mowy, ja twardziel jestem!”. Muzeum sztuki – cudne, tylko jak na zlosc – zamkneli na dzien otwarty (w sensie za darmo wszystkie muzea tu we srode sa, co oznacza – panna musiala zobaczyc) wystawe Warhola. Nie zebym nie widziala juz wczesniej dziel jego, no ale jednak – panna do muzeum, a muzeum nic?! Pod gorke robi?

Wolny czlowiek/Free man

Po Muzeum Sztuki przeszlam tuz obok, do Muzeum Kosmosu. Zabawek duzo, mozna wciskac guziczki I takie rozne sie ruszaja, gadaja, edukuja, ze hej! Ale pod koniec to juz mialam ochote sie sama w kosmos wystrzelic, bo coz… Prawa stopa zieje jak otwarta rana. Skora platami odchodzi – podryw na masaz stopek odpada… I spac mi siechcialo tak, ze cala ta edukacja gdzies mi bokiem umykala. Wrocilam do hostelu, wszamalam ciasteczko, zimna kawe z puszki wysdudlilam, chociaz zimno mi bylo okrutnie i bliska placzu, ale ruszylam dalej. Zabrania sie marnowac czas w Hong Kongu!
Do… Muzeum Nauki, ktore byloby dobre, ale tak ze dwadziescia lat wczesniej – tu to dopiero zabawek bylo, ale niestety na wzrost chinski, lamane przez chinski dzieciecy… Przerosniete Polki, stop szesc wzrostu sie tu po prostu nie mieszcza…
Kuracja dla oboloalych stop (bez skarpetek bylo za zimno)/ Treatment for hurting feet (without socks it was too cold)

Na koniec zaliczylam Muzeum Historii, jak na zlosc ulozone jak labirynt, zeby przypadkiem turysta niczego nie pominal i na pewno wszystko zwiedzil. Przebieglam je jak blyskawica, bo juz mi sie Dynastia Ming mieszala z japonska okupacja…
Mialam pojsc na uliczne zarelko chinskie, ale indyjskie przekaski na parterze wygraly. Postanowilam przynajmniej zjesc przy stoliku jak czlowiek. A stoliczek maly, chociaz sam sie nakrywa (rekami pana zza baru). A przy stoliczku juz dwie blade twarze siedza i sie milo usmiechaja. To ja grzecznie “smacznego”. A oni “witaj”. To ja “skad jestescie?” 
Chinskie sci-fi / Chinese sci-fi

Widze wahanie na twarzach, patrze na dredy, kolczyki, zagubione spojrzenia i dodaje “tak ogolnie – skad pochodzicie”? No I sie zaczyna… “Zewszad. Bo my juz nie pamietamy skad przyszlismy. A dokad ty zmierzasz w zyciu, jakie sa twoje intencje i czy aby na pewno te dania tutaj to sa zgodne z Ayurveda?” Nie mam nic przeciwko diecie, ale…
“Zmierzam do lozka, moja intencja jest porzadnie sie wyspac, a potem sie zastanowie.”
Myslalam, ze udusze. Czy naprawde tylko ja trafiam na takich nawiedzonych ludzi, kiedy probuje zjesc najtanszy posilek w miescie w najblizszej mozliwej do mojego lozka lokalizacji?! Ale pozostaje MISTRZEM ZEN. Ide spac!

Moonwalk

I could hardly get up from bed today. My body was screaming “girl – lie down!” And the girl answered “no way, I’m the though one!” Museum of Art was very nice but as if they wanted to piss me off – the main exhibition of Andy Warhol was closed on the open day (which basically means that all the entrances were free which leads to the conclusion that I had to see it all). Of course I saw his works before but still – a girl goes to the museum and museum does what? Troubles?
Orion

After the Museum of Art I just passed the pavement to get into the Museum of Science. So many toys, colorful buttons and talking things and moving and educating you as hell! But in the end I was ready to launch myself into space cause well… My right foot is like an open wound. The skin is falling off – impossible to pick up a guy on a foot massage anymore. And I was so sleepy that the whole education was missing me somehow. I got back to the hostel, had a cake with cold coffee from the can although I was cold enough already and close to burst into tears I moved on. After all one must not waste time in Hong Kong!
To robilo wrazenie, kiedy mialam 14 lat i zwiedzalam Muzeum Nauki w Bostonie/That made an impression when I was fourteen and was visiting the Museum of Science in Boston

My next aim was the Museum of Science which would be really interesting but maybe twenty years ago – this place was packed with toys but unfortunately good for the Chinese height or Chinese child to be exact. Oversized Polish girls six feet tall are just not fitting in…
At the end I went to the Museum of History shaped as a labyrinth so that the tourist would not miss anything and visit every single show room. I run trough it like a thunder because the Ming Dynasty was
 I was supposed to get some Chinese street  food but Indian stuff downstairs won the competition. I decided to have my food over the table like a human being. And the table was tinny tiny. And at the table there were already two white nice smiling faces. So I politely said “Bon Apetite”. And they said hello. And I asked where they were from. 
Przecieli Ole/They cut Ola

And I saw the deep thinking process at their faces and had a glance at their faces – so lost and their dreadlocks and piercings so I added “like originally”. And there it started… “From everywhere. It’s been so long ago that we do not even remember where we started. And where are you going in life? What are your intentions for this existence? And are you sure that this food is good according to Ayurveda?!” I have nothing against their diet but…
“I am heading to my bed. My intentions are to get a good night sleep and then I might wonder.”
I was ready to kill. Is it only me who bumps into freaks when I’m just trying to get the cheap meal in the closest neighborhood? But I remain the MASTER OF ZEN. I’m going to sleep!

Prawie chinska opera / Almost Chinese Opera

Brak komentarzy: